Live Streaming of Funeral
Two Venues - $1500 + gst
Single Venue - $1000 + gst
- We can Live Stream from all locations with mobile coverage for example the Church, Chapel, Burial Site, Crypt or Mausoleum.
- This includes 2 cameras which are operated to give multiple angles. We switch between the two to avoid any unnecessary zooming or camera movement on the stream to give a more professional look.
- Professional audio added to the stream.
- Slideshows and video tributes can be added to the stream.
- Up to 90 minutes for the service duration. Service duration extended past 90 minutes will be charged at the Two Venue pricing.
- We use Telstra, Optus and Vodafone signals bonded together for an uninterrupted High Definition stream.
- We offer a personalised web page to view the stream with the ability for family and friends to leave messages and comments.
- Obituary, Press Notice, Prayers, Order Of Service, Memorial Booklet and pictures to a gallery on the page can also be added which can be viewed by your family and friends.
- Once the stream has finished, it can be watched again at any time from the same link for 12 months and can also be downloaded as a keepsake.
Having 2 cameras manned and operated by professionals is the key difference that Asset Footage offers our customers. We capture all the moments that matter on this memorial day. Your loved ones that could not attend to say goodbye will feel as if they were there and not missing out on paying their respects.
There may be circumstances where, due to technical or operational difficulties, a live stream may be disrupted or unavailable. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all required systems are functioning correctly, we take no responsibility and cannot be held liable for either individual live streams or this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical reasons outside of our control.
Technical issues may include, but are not limited to the availability and reliability of internet and other network connections, hardware failures or malfunctions, unavailability of platforms or power outages.
Every effort will be made to notify our clients of any planned downtime or disruption in advance.
We reserve the right to terminate, discontinue or interrupt a live stream and / or recording if we believe it is appropriate to do so.
Such direction will only be given in exceptional circumstances where content is considered misleading, inappropriate or inflammatory.